[AccessD] Corrupt Database

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 00:38:13 CST 2004

..if its one particular mdb that is always corrupting you probably have a
bad data layer ...Access retains a lot of your old code in hidden data
layers for some reason ...sometimes it can cause problems in the current
layer ...the only way I know of to get rid of all of the excess baggage is
to decompile the mdb, close it decompiled, then open and recompile ...gets
rid of probably 99% of the "buggy" mdbs that seem to appear every once in a
while, at least for me ...hth :)

William Hindman