[AccessD] A97 User Security

Nicholson, Karen cyx5 at cdc.gov
Thu Dec 23 07:55:35 CST 2004

Maybe a stoopid question, but I do not like .mdw's - they drive me
crazy.  If one creates a shortcut to open the database with a reference
to a normal old .mdw file, will the database open with the specified
.mdw or will it still look for the nasty one created with the original
database?  I would like to take all .mdw's and blow them up.