[AccessD] A2k Build Form from Table

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Dec 27 16:39:19 CST 2004

On 27 Dec 2004 at 21:41, Mark A Matte wrote:

> I could build ALL buttons that would fit on the page...hide them unless
> there are records in the table.  It might be a little tricky if they mark
> one of the selections inactive(in the table)...which in theory would cause
> all of the buttons below the inactive one...to be shifted up by one
> position.
>
> I think I can work with this though.  Thanks David and Rocky.

You should be able to do this easily by modifying the standard Switchboard
and its underlying code.  You can have as many buttons on the switchboard
as you want, just add extra buttons using the same naming scheme and change
the value of  "Const conNumButtons."

In the Fill_options code, you could display but disable the respective
button if the item is "Inactive"

--
Stuart