[AccessD] Linking Tables from MS SQL using ODBC

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 28 00:49:52 CST 2004

There is a "MYSQL/ODBC list"
Join the mailing list from this page about 2/3 down.
http://lists.mysql.com
Some of ODBC drivers for MaxDB don't always work and you might have
to go back a release from the latest one. At least it was that way a
year ago. I had Access 97 with WinXP connected at that time to MaxDB not
MySQL

Maybe look through the archives when you are subscribing to the list

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.