[AccessD] Naming Convention (Query SQL correct but notvisibleindesign view)

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Dec 28 09:58:39 CST 2004

Hi William

At lunch, sorry launch time, if you check the references and one is
missing and you get it reestablished, your code is left uncompiled. Your
code cannot compile itself, thus you'll need to do that from the
"outside" and - seen from the code's view - a macro is such an outside
place. Another outside place place is a form with a timer event.

As the AutoExec macro will run before anything else, you can let it
first check and repair the references, then - if needed - recompile the
app; it only takes a few seconds.

/gustav

>>> dejpolsys at hotmail.com 28-12-2004 16:29:07 >>>
"From a macro you can recompile your code after adjusting the
references." gustav

..ok ...I'm confused ...why would I want to use a macro to do that?

William Hindman