[AccessD] Naming Convention (Query SQL correct but notvisibleindesign view)

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Dec 28 15:01:01 CST 2004

I agree, John.  Unfortunately, I lost that battle with respect to
objects in our VB.Net environment.  Several "experts" wrote books and
articles insisting that hungarian was dead, so the experts that insisted
it wasn't got ignored.  I HATE having to read the entire name of
something to discover at the end that it's a form, subform, report, etc.

Charlotte Foust