[AccessD] Dealing with References across versions

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Dec 30 09:51:37 CST 2004

I wasn't sure how else to title this. I know that it's been dealt with
in the past, but I can't remember under which topic.

Here's the issue. I develop the app under Office 2002. Some users run
Office 2000, some 2002 and one 2003. I make use of both Outlook and Word
in various parts of the app. Then on various machines I get busted
because the reference is to Outlook 10 and they're running 9, etc.

I seem to recall that there is a "late binding" solution to this, but
that's all I remember.

TIA,
Arthur