[AccessD] Creating controls on a form table data based

dmcafee at pacbell.net dmcafee at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 30 12:01:48 CST 2004

Erwin this sounds very much like a survey app with "branching" that I was
thinking of developing at one time. As Mark mentioned, you want to design
this so that the user (or owner) sets up the questions using giving all
possible scenarios for the answers.

Before the user walks in the building he will already know how many bedroom
& bathrooms are in the house, correct? If so, he will have to enter those
values then the program will have to repeat each form for each room asking
the same questions (combos or list boxes): Floortype (Carpet, wood, Tile,
laminate) , maybe a cascading combo (Shag, Hard wood, pergo, ceramic,
clay...)

With proper normalization and enough junction tables, this is quite doable.

David McAfee