[AccessD] A2003: Masked bitmaps as button images?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Feb 2 10:43:48 CST 2004

>>There's no way these features aren't offered in Access.

ROTFL

Sorry, but those are famous last words!  In fact, many of the things you
can do in VB aren't available in Access forms ... And vice versa.
Access controls are often more like ActiveX controls than the ones used
in VB.  Have you tried using a product like IrfanView to get a
transparent background?  I'm just blue-skying here because I've never
seriously tried to play with buton icons in Access.  It's simply been
too much work for the result.

Charlotte Foust