[AccessD] MSO.dll ? hints please

Conny Johansson conny at qad.se
Tue Feb 3 15:22:33 CST 2004

Hi
I have a small Access XP Runtime.
Development machine = WinXP,  Office97 DevEd, O2K Pro, OXP DevEd, O2003 Beta
All SP's and uppdates OK

Client running Win2K and Office 2K standard edition.
App connect's to a SQL-server to collect some data (never write to server)

App have been working earlier without problems but after minor changes an
new Runtime I get the following error
Running installed app on clients mahcine I get random errors and starts MS
error-reporting tool.
It says that mso.dll generated an error. I can't figure this out though I
think I heard it mentionded somewhere.
I tried konverting the app to previous version, didn't help
Tried different config's in install--program, didn't help
Mso.dll version is 10.0.4219.0
It says it's an Microsoft Office XP component. Should this matter in a
Runtime install?
Thank you
Conny J

---