[AccessD] Capturing SHIFT+Click?

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Fri Feb 6 15:34:43 CST 2004

All,

I'm doing a project in which I need to fire an event when a user
shift+clicks on a control.  I understandhow to use the keypress
event, but I'm not sure it's right for this.  I'm thinking that there
must be a way to be in the Click event and check to see if the SHIFT
key is down.  But my Google-Fu and Help searches turns up nothing.
I'm probably using weird keywords.

This is another one of those annoying things that I'm sure I've done
in the past (1998 or so), but for the life of me I just can't
remember.

Anyway...help?

-C-