[AccessD] [dba-VB] Find Dialog In Visual Basic 6

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Feb 10 04:12:41 CST 2004

To all,

Can anyone supply me with some sample code, or explanation of how to get the equivalent to the Microsoft Access Find Dialog i.e.

Screen.PreviousControl.SetFocus
DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 10, , acMenuVer70

The main thing I need is to be able to keep track of the last control that had the focus, I could always create my own find form if necessary, but I’m sure there must be someone out there that has already done this.

Paul Hartland
Database Designer/Developer.
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime