[AccessD] Determining Scope of Project

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 17 20:20:03 CST 2004

A while back someone offered or pointed to a document that would aid
in the scoping of a project. It included things like the OS of the
workstations, the Network config, the versions of Office available,
the project requirements.... That kind of thing.

It looked quite useful when I saw it, but can I find it now that I
need it? No. So if anyone knows of such a thing can you point me to
it, please?

I've got a meeting for a project for another department that I may be
secconded to and I want to make sure I give them, the other
department and my boss, an accurate estimate of the project.

Thanks a bunch.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
There are two ways to write bug-free code; only the third way works.