[AccessD] Name of page header and footer section

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 19 22:15:25 CST 2004

I've noticed that the report page header and footer section is
PageHeaderSection and PageFooterSection -- it seems to be the only section
with "section" tacked on.

Looking at reports in Northwind, some sections are named just PageHeader and
PageFooter. Is this a throw back to a much earlier version? I've checked
back to 2000, and that version has "section" tacked on.

Can someone with 97 or 95 check the default names of these page sections and
see what they are? Thanks -- I don't have an older version installed.

Susan H.