[AccessD] Determining Time for Project

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 25 10:04:36 CST 2004

I know that this is all subjective, but...

How do you determine the amount of time required to build an application?

I need to do it for an internal project, but I have NO idea how to estimate the time. I already know what the application needs to do and produce, but I haven't got the foggiest idea how to estimate time.

I will be the only one that will be developing it, so I don't have to worry about other people, just me.

Thanks for any hints, tips or ideas.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Unfortunately common sense isn't so common!