[AccessD] BE UPGRADER

Dean Ellis deanellis at iprimus.com.au
Fri Feb 27 09:24:43 CST 2004

Hi all,

I'm at the stage where I need to send out and updated version of my BE DB.
Darren put me onto the BE Updater and I've been working through how to use
it and have found myself lost with the instructions. I created a backup of
the BE and began using this for development. I created some new tables and
added them to the BE Upgrader. What I don't understand is how do these new
tables get to the users BE DB? Where do I have to put the tables? Do I send
the BE along with teh FE to the user and if so how can it be looking for a
second BE with the same name in a diferent file path?

I'm afraid the instructions that I have are not real clear on the steps
needed to finish the task at hand and that's add some tables to the users BE
 any help would e great.

Cheers

JEDEL