[AccessD] activex control refire On Entry

Barbara March barbara.march at surveyrisk.co.uk
Sun Feb 29 06:30:42 CST 2004

 HYPERLINK
"http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/st/042102/042102email_2.gif"
HYPERLINK
"http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/st/042102/042102email_2.gif"Hi
There

Is anyone available to give advice on a Sunday (well, it's Sunday where
I am and cold and grey outside)?

If so, I would appreciate some help please.

I have an activex control on a form which I use, via the On Entry
property, to open a message box where the user can either click OK or
cancel.
It all works fine except if you click cancel, the On Entry property does
not seem to be ready to refire unless you have click on another control
first.

So you click cancel on the message box that it opens, the message box
closes, then immediately click the activex control again and nothing
happens.

Is there code which will make the control ready to refire immediately?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Barbara (^-^)/
UK

   _____

HYPERLINK
"http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5feleme
nt%3bst%3b&SG=&RAND=80508&partner=hotbar"Upgrade Your Email - Click
here!

---