[AccessD] Code Not Working in XP

Hollis,Virginia HollisVJ at pgdp.usec.com
Mon Feb 2 12:17:44 CST 2004

Ok, I took out the "If..." and you're right it works fine without it. In
fact it now works in XP.  It would stop at the If statement with the error
"bad file name or number". It seems funny I have been using it all this time
in Win98 & it has worked.

Thank you very much! I am glad it was such a simple fix too.

Va.