[AccessD] passing a value from report to form

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Mon Feb 2 16:06:26 CST 2004

I've done it for A97 and A2K.
Put it directly into the Control Source of the Object in the report.
For example:
I have a form with three date fields.  Begin Date, End Date and Annual
(picks the entire year)
I have one control at the top of the report for dates.  Below is what's in
the control source:

=IIf(IsNull([Forms]![frmRosterDatesSelect].[BeginDate]),"Calendar Year:
"+Str([Forms]![frmRosterDatesSelect].[AnnualYear]),"Between:
"+Str([Forms]![frmRosterDatesSelect].[BeginDate])+" -
"+Str([Forms]![frmRosterDatesSelect].[EndDate]))

HTH
Jim