[AccessD] A2K: Can't update (ADO) Recordset

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Feb 3 22:19:42 CST 2004

YIKES! sorry about that.  I knew that.  Sorry, been a little brain fried
lately.  Personal life is going somewhere decidedly down, in a hurry, and in
a nice wicker handbasket.  If you know what I mean.

For future reference, the 512 I was thinking of, is the LAST argument, and
it is for adCmdTableDirect.

I usually use VB, and in doing so, the first option I use is keyset (which
is 1), the second is either Read only or dynamic (1 and 3 respectively), and
if I open a table directly, I have to tack on adCmdTableDirect.

Now, when writing raw ASP, I use the numeric values, which is 1, 1 or 3, and
nothing or 512.  Unfortunately, since I do 99% of my db work in ASP with VB
.dll's, I don't use the numeric values very often, in fact, had to look them
up 2 months ago, cause it had been so long since I used them last.

Drew