[AccessD] Jumping Forms

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 17:39:14 CST 2004

John:

No.  I have an opening screen.  Displays OK.  Goes to Main Menu.  Displays
OK.  To switch users you go back to the opening screen.  Opening screen
jumps.

Or from the main menu if you go to any sub menu, when you return to the main
menu, the screen jumps.  Very weird.

If I turn off error trapping (global Boolean variable) it stops jumping.

Not a clue.  Been puzzling over it for weeks.  Finally commented out pieces
of code until I found the culprit.  I thought it was the ADH resizing code.
But it wasn't.

Rocky

Rocky