[AccessD] Date

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 07:35:45 CST 2004

I know, Bryan. I've been there. But support of that isn't easy. Yes you can
add comments about the intrinsic constants, but if you're toing and froing
between dev't, handobver to live, more dev't and so on it gets to be, as I
said before, a PITA. Of course it may be a PITA that just has to be borne.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk