[AccessD] OT: OO?

Garraway, Alun Alun.Garraway at otto.de
Thu Feb 5 08:38:17 CST 2004

<amazon rewiew>

There is really no clear format to what the author is trying to accomplish. This is not about theory or practice, just ramblings about an imaginary progamming language. First, he introduces his own language, then expects you to follow it, with no examples, just his own syntax. Then tries to make this OO. Not recommended for beg or adv. programmers. This book should be titled, "The little book of mahem." This author is clearly not an instructor or mentor, probably just some hack who is trying to cash in on OO. Save your money, and you sanity and stay away from this one.

</amazon rewiew>