[AccessD] Re: Code Librarian 2

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Feb 5 13:56:26 CST 2004

John,

What I was envisioning was a web based application that I
could use as a code repository.  Web based so others could
get code and post code.  I have my own repository in my
own framework program that I import into each new DB that
I create.

I have looked at many programs and built a few, but this
is one that I am using to learn VB.net and ASP.net, so the
cost in time is nothing.  I look at it as therapy.  ;-))

Also, I am using the text data type in SQL Server and not
an Access BE for it so the memo field is not a problem.

Robert