[AccessD] MsysModules2 II

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Thu Feb 5 14:42:29 CST 2004

found this on another forumm ---

I'm getting the message "Table MsysModules2 is Exclusively Locked by
user X on machine Y" when attempting to access Microsoft Access
Version 97 systems, with or without enforced Access system security.

* What has been identified with solely self contained Access 97
systems :
* With Access 97 security (MDW file),
* On a Windows 2000 machine

another person repplied:I saw in an other newsgroup (access newsgroup)
that you can use a maximum of
7 user at one time. This IS the case at our work. But why not more than 7
??? Where can I find this?

-----
we also have Access 97 on Windows 2000 machine
7 users ???? is this true ??