[AccessD] Error Closing Form

Mike & Doris Manning mikedorism at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 5 15:40:57 CST 2004

It can't find frmPermitEntry because the form has closed and all references
to the form's controls have been destroyed.

I would set a boolean variable to true if the cancel status is met.  Then
just before asking them if they want to exit, I would look at the value of
the boolean.  If it is true, go ahead and exit...otherwise ask if they want
to exit.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.