[AccessD] Re: Code Librarian 2

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 6 10:07:35 CST 2004

How about putting it in something simple like an RSS XML feed
Something like the following using kbAlertz.com  from Scott Cate or MSDN
You can then put up a quick XPath query ASP page to search.
or the user could dump into an mdb

http://www.kbalertz.com/rss/acc.xml
or
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/rss.xml