[AccessD] = NULL

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Fri Feb 6 15:33:48 CST 2004

It should be

If (IsNull(me.txtStartDate) = TRUE) or (me.txtStartDate ="") then
	MsgBox "Please fill in the required dates", , "dates missing"
	exit Sub
End If

Or more easy because it can be "" to....which is not null
This covers both
Don't forget to put the format of the field to date....because I supose
your field is unbound.

If nz(me.txtStartDate) = "" then
	MsgBox "Please fill in the required dates", , "dates missing"
	exit Sub
End If

Erwin