[AccessD] Re: How to do an Admin Table

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Sat Feb 7 03:28:48 CST 2004

John,

tsys_Defaults

DefaultID               Autonumber  PK
DefaultDesc             text(20)  Unique Key
                                 (i.e. Mileage Rate, Call Phone Rate, etc)
DefaultNbrValue         Number (double)
DefaultTxtValue         Text(10)

With this, you can do a lookup for whatever value you want to use and not
have to add columns to a table when you get new requirements.

Robert