[AccessD] Next Version of Access 12 Musings on what might ha ppen

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Feb 9 08:24:05 CST 2004

Couldn't agree more.  I still use primarily Access 97.  Once in a while, I
am using A2k.  However, there is nothing out there yet, where Access 97
can't be used to it's full potential.  Nor have I really seen anything is
blows Access 97 out of the water yet (except for A2k's raiseevents
capability).

Drew