[AccessD] XP - access report graph to power point slide proce ss

Roz Clarke roz.clarke at donnslaw.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 04:09:03 CST 2004

There is a section in the ADH on using Access as an automation client with
PowerPoint. You need to get a handle on the PowerPoint object model, so I'd
start with loading the reference and having a play. Apologies if you've
already done this.

A chart is a graphical object and from what I can see you might have to save
your Access chart as a file and then import it into your presentation.

HTH

Roz