[AccessD] Teaching Access Course

Jim Hewson JHewson at karta.com
Tue Feb 10 08:27:38 CST 2004

Kath,
Great suggestions!
I will remove the VB and all queries except select.
Your idea of using Excel or Word as a tool to discuss normalization and
relational concepts is superb.  I will use that.
I had thought of walking them through the creation of a simple database.
I like your idea better, discussing databases the students have been asked
to design.  Or, ideas of a "real world" scenario for a database.

Thank you,
Jim