[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer]X-Posted: Problem Converting Bit Fi elds From SQL Server 7.0 to SQL Server 2000

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Wed Feb 11 04:24:13 CST 2004

** also posted to SQL Server list **

There was an Access 2000 SQL Server 'Readiness Update' in early version of
Office 2k.  I believe it was included in a later service pack.

This may or may not fix the issue, however it definitely fixed issues we had
when upgrading an Access MDB to SQL Server.

Check out Office Update for more info.

Cheers,
Andrew