[AccessD] Database Operation from Remote Sites

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Feb 11 04:52:34 CST 2004

Hi Terry

A possible solution would be the NeTraverse Terminal Server:

  http://www.netraverse.com/products/wts/

Of course, the remote office will need some kind of Internet
connection.

It will offer your app a Win98 environment for each user.
License cost for WTS and Win98 will roughly be USD 250 per user.

/gustav