[AccessD] RE:Office XP Outlook Security

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 14:40:09 CST 2004

vbSendMail did the trick for me. It's free, only has about 10 lines of code to deal with and toally ignores Outlook. Thanks Dan.

Dan Waters <dwaters at usinternet.com> wrote: Lonnie,

I've also used vbSendMail and it's quite easy. You do need to register the
vbSendMail.dll on each PC, and put the mswinsck.ocx file on each PC so you
can set a reference to it. Once you do that, things work well.

With Redemption, you'll also need to register its .dll on each machine.

Dan