[AccessD] Access 97 Report problems

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 17:35:14 CST 2004

It may not be you but an OS level problem.  Windows itself can run out of
stack space.  Things like a bad device driver can also cause stack
overflows.

 What OS is the client?  If Win9x, have a look at this:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;149083

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.