[AccessD] OT - file search results save

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Fri Feb 13 11:48:50 CST 2004

Patricia,

I don't have it handy but I put together an utility app that loops through our network and adds this information to an Access table (A97).  Put simply use the Dir command in VBA and then use ADO or DAO to save any found item to the table.  If you like I can look for it but it's been quite a while since we've run it and may take some time to find.

Jim DeMarco
Director Product Development
Hudson Health Plan