[AccessD] Unrecognized Database Format - SOLVED

Wed Feb 18 15:58:16 CST 2004

Bummer Indeed!!

Robert Gracie

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of Reuben
Cummings
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 3:18 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: RE: [AccessD] Unrecognized Database Format - SOLVED

Thanks to everyone who helped.

The file was overwritten by our own exe update file.  Our user, for some
reason, saved the update to the data folder and actually saved it using the
datafile name.

I confirmed this by changing the extension of the 'mdb' to exe and ran it.
It was the Winzip self extractor.

Thanks for everyone's time and help.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC