[AccessD] [dba-VB] DataGrid Buttons

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 08:21:51 CST 2004

Assuming you are talking about the datasheet view of a form or subform, you may be able to just change the field in question to a combo box and change the row source type to value list, put in the values in the row source separated by a semi-colon and then set the limit to list property to yes.

paul.hartland at fsmail.net wrote:To all,

Firstly, I’m a bit of a novice with the buttons on a datagrid. Basically I can get the button to appear on a column, but don’t know how to make it drop down to shown the letters A & N. Also I need to make sure that the user can only select from the list. I have read up on the Visual Basic help but it says to use a combo box as well on the button click event, but there are no examples.

Can anyone help me out on this……

Many thanks in advance for all your help.

Paul Hartland
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime

Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us