[AccessD] InputBox sizing

Lonnie Johnson prodevmg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 10:19:53 CST 2004

Bottom line, the Input Box IS NOT sizable. You will have to create your own custom dialog box as suggested.

John Clark <John.Clark at niagaracounty.com> wrote:Caution--Potential 'Dumb Question' warning!!!

I have placed an InputBox behind a command button, and it is a short
question:

'Opt = InputBox("eport or abels", "Report Choice")'

My problem is that this box is huge compared to the needed entry, and I
would like to shorten it up, if possible. It isn't simply that it looks
dumb, but you just know user will try to type more if there is room. Is
there a way to control the size?

Thanks, John

Lonnie Johnson
ProDev, Professional Development of MS Access Databases
Visit me at ==> http://www.prodev.us