[AccessD] Re: need help with filter code

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Fri Feb 20 07:18:25 CST 2004

Pedro,

Is the form based on the _1 query?

Are you filtering the current form, or
opening a different form from the button?

If you are filtering the current form. you
need to do me.requery.  If it is a new form
you are opening, then you just need to check
and make sure you are using the _1 query and
not the _0 query.

I use this for reports and forms all the time
to filter the information for them.

If you continue to have problems with it, send
me a zip with the forms, querys, and tables
that are involved and I will look at it for you.

Robert