[AccessD] RE: I ask impossible questions?????

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Sun Feb 22 22:03:38 CST 2004

Don't know whether she means what you say, or the autocomplete.  Autocompleted
addresses are different to the address book and if there is method to the
madness of which addresses get remembered, or how to remove a specific one. I
have never worked it out.

I read something recently in W2KNews which showed how to delete the address
cache.

"To remove all the saved addresses, delete the .NK2 file where
Outlook stores them. The file is normally located in C:\Documents
and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook folder
for each Outlook profile. Some of these folders are hidden so you
will need to turn on the unhide file feature to in Windows
Explorer to see them (Click Tools -> Folder Options and select
the View tab)."

Stuart