I ask impossible questions????? (RE: [AccessD] Array dimensions, Row - Col or Col Row)

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Feb 23 10:48:30 CST 2004

Um, Susan?  Are you saying that VB was intended as a user programming
language?  I'm sure there are more than a few programmers out there who
would take exception to that.  VBA is the language part of VB, so you
can't really call one a user language without carrying that over to the
other.

Charlotte Foust