I ask impossible questions????? (RE: [AccessD] Array dimensio ns, Row - Col or Col Row)

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Feb 23 10:51:37 CST 2004

In Outlook 2k, what determines the 'AutoComplete' feature for addresses, is
in the Address book window.  Once in that window, click Tools, then Options.
You should have a window that has a listbox at the bottom, which has
something along these lines above it...

When sending mail, check names using these address lists in the following
order.

Drew