I ask impossible questions????? (RE: [AccessD] Array dimensio ns, Row - Col or Col Row)

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Feb 23 11:07:32 CST 2004

Actually, in my humble opinion, VB/VBA is the exact opposite.  It's a
language that rarely gets used to it's full potential.

Yes, it is relatively easy to get into, and thus can be seen as a 'power
user' language, however, I believe the real 'purpose' of VB/VBA, is to drive
computer 'programming' where it needs to go.  Whenever I get into a
discussion about VB, I always think of the phrase 'Standing on the shoulders
of giants', because that is what VB is, really.

In VB, there is quite frankly very little that you cannot do.  Most of those
are by design.  For instance, you can't have a -0 in VB.  But that is by
design.  Sure, at some very basic level, there may be a need for a negative
zero, but not in regular math.

Drew