I ask impossible questions????? (RE: [AccessD] Array dimensions, Row - Col or Col Row)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 23 11:47:21 CST 2004

I'm not talking about VB, I'm talking about VBA and VBA, and yes, I can say
what I just said and it still makes sense to me. ;) I can speak of VB and
VBA separately.

Susan H.

Um, Susan?  Are you saying that VB was intended as a user programming
language?  I'm sure there are more than a few programmers out there who
would take exception to that.  VBA is the language part of VB, so you can't
really call one a user language without carrying that over to the other.