[AccessD] A97 - 2003 conversion

Jürgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:52:11 CST 2004

Thank you Gustav & Lambert:

And thanks to all members who welcomed me back.

Helen's document addresses that aspect of my question exactly.  The IT
people were telling me that I was dreaming about self-signed certificates.

I will forward them the doc file and await their response.

Hopefully I can browse the Access help (not vba help yet unfortuantely)
files a bit tonight and have a peek at the MSDN online as well.

Ciao
Jürgen Welz
Edmonton, Alberta
jwelz at hotmail.com