[AccessD] Re: OT Quick Question

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Feb 25 16:42:14 CST 2004

Um, try again Brett.  I said ACCESS Window, NOT the database window.  If you
know of a way, without VBA (or any other 'code language') to hide the ACCESS
Window, I'd love to know.

Hiding the access window puts your forms on the desktop, and you don't have
Microsoft Access sitting in the taskbar.

Drew