[AccessD] Backup routines

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Feb 25 20:17:45 CST 2004

IMO daily backup routines are not overzealous. At my last place of
employ we did more than one daily backup (of the database), in fact: at
noon, at 5pm and at midnight. Each morning the midnight copy was burned
to a CD and taken off-site.

We never had to use one of them in 3+ years. But there's a security in
knowing that even if the whole building burns down, there's an offsite
backup that can take us back to last midnight.

Arthur