[AccessD] SUM-ing results of a DateDiff Operation in a report ?

Fri Feb 27 12:36:47 CST 2004

Your average calculation is "[BlockGapSum]/[ItemCount]", but you just told
us that the control that holds the total gap is called "TotalGap", so change
the average calculation to [TotalGap]/ItemCount].

That *should* do it! :-)

Lambert

	<snip>

> THE REPORT:
>
> I've created a field called Gap that uses DateDiff to get the number of
> days between
> ServiceDate and Create date.  So:
>
> "SELECT Technician, CreateDate, ServiceDate, DateDiff("d",CreateDate,
> ServiceDate) AS Gap, ServiceDescription, CustomerID FROM Service"
	<snip>